'Nother question
Regarding the washing of LB Chenille T&Q yarn.... has anyone ever thrown it in the wash? The label says hand wash, and I am considering it for hubby's blanket. He wants thick and soft, and this stuff would fit the bill. Only thing is, the blanket will be going on the boat with him, for up to 6 months at a time, and he has noooooooo way to hand wash anything like that, not even to lay flat to dry etc. We're talking machine wash n dry all the way. So, I'm wondering if this would be possible to do?I've considered Homespun, and if I have to that's what I'll use... I just don't love the idea of spending $60+ for the yarn to make the size blanket he wants/needs. I found the T&Q on sale at an awesome price..... so if I can use it, I'd much rather go that route lol.
Welp, I'm baking bread so I have to go check on it =) Hope ya'll have a great day!






1 comment(s):
If you have enough to spare, you might make up a little swatch of it and throw it in the wash to try it out? I've never used it personally, though.
By
Daisy, at
1:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home