Merry Christmas to meeeeee!
Lookit all da goodies =)
Hubby found my amazon wishlist *g*
Then there's this:

What isn't pictured is the three $50 gift certificates he also got me *wooohooooo!* Joann's, Herrschner's and our local craft shop on base =) And ummm yeah I'll be hitting the websites for Joanns and Herrschners in a minute rofl. Also not pictured are the couple of gifts that didn't arrive in time. Which is juuuuust fine =) I have plenty to do for a while with all these books! Two of them are by authors I've met online and chatted with on a couple of different message boards. Actually four of 'em if you count the two Gabaldon books. The rest are books I've been wanting to add to my library for a while now.
Oh yeah, there were also pj's which I've already put on lol and a shirt, which he let me open earlier today.
B is also quite happy with his big gift :

I didn't get a pic before he hauled all his loot off to his room, but he is tickled =)
Hubby got a bunch of stuff for himself, but he also got some pj's, a book, some movies, a nice case to display his Zippo collection and a new made by me stocking.
All in all a pretty great Christmas for us =)
Now, I have some shopping to do =)






1 comment(s):
I'm also a fan of Gabaldon.
Wish my hubby would find MY amazon wish list :o)
By
sara, at
6:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home