Where I do "It" (and other pics)
This is where I do it:
See the laptop there beside my hookin' spot, perfect for working from patterns, saves much printer ink and paper lol. The back propping pillow bc the couch is so deep, this helps me sit up straight and keeps my back from hurting. I still end up sitting cross legged though because even iwth that behind me, my legs stick straight out in front f me instead of my knees bending over the edge like normal people lol. What you can't see in the pic is the mess of a side table where all my hooks and assorted other crochet related items are spread over the entire surface *g* Nor can you see the huge box behind the table full of various yarns, or the basket a few feet away tucked in a corner with yarn overflowing from it lol. Also, notice my quality control Inspector General. He has an assistant inspector to work when he's too tired to keep up (you'll see that one on his union regulated break in the picture below)
The rest of these pictures were on my camera when I finally found it today. Now I just need to get around to taking all those pictures I've promised ya'll lol. Maybe this'll hold ya though ;)
Kitty in a blanket (or three lol)

This picture I just couldn't resist taking... I titled it Wide Load for obvious reasons. This is Tiger/Tigger/Tugger also known as Fatass, The Ever Growing Cat. A few months ago I measured his waist at 22" around... a couple of weeks ago it was up to 23". This increase is in spite of being on Diet food. I plan to take him to the vet as soon after the new year as I can afford it, he really needs to be checked for Thyriod and/or Diabetes. We joke about his size, but it does concern me. This is the boy who had the brush with death earlier this year. He's my big loving boy, and the wimpiest of the bunch =)

The obligatory Christmas Tree photo, taken the day I put up the tree (now the bottom is a lot less pretty, beads hanging oddly, missing ornaments etc.)

And of course, no tree in a cathouse is complete without this:






2 comment(s):
I hope he's okay health-wise! Getting him checked is probably for the best esp. if he's still gaining weight on his diet.
By
Daisy, at
6:43 PM
By
sara, at
6:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home