I sold a few things
I sold $125.00 worth of stuff today. Not as much as I'd hoped for, but much better than my biggest fear of selling nothing lol. A couple hats, a set, a couple of small purses, some chapstick covers, tissue covers, and a scarf. I also got orders for 2 purses, a poncho and a shrug. About a dozen people took my contact info too. (we just wrote out email and phone number on slips of paper, not what I'd wanted, but better than nothing, at least my info is out there) Hopefully some of them will get in touch to order things.I am exausted, hungry, sleepy, my feet hurt and my back is killing me.... but it was a good day =) So, I'm going to grab some sort of food, maybe a smallish cup of coffee to revive me enough to watch Stargate SG-1 Season 8 (or get started on it anyway) and veg here on the couch. I refuse to touch a hook tonight, but tomorrow I'll get those purses made... or at least started. The other stuff I have to order the yarn for though.
Thanks everyone for thinking good thoughts today! I felt the energy coming to me =) {{{Hugs}}} to you all!! Pics tomorrow, promise!!
I'm kicking myself, of the three pics I took, this horrid one is the best of the bunch. Good thing I never wanted to be a photographer rofl. Anyway, here's a blurred pic of my table yesterday.






3 comment(s):
*hugs* Knew you could do it!
By
Unknown, at
7:07 AM
By
Daisy, at
2:01 PM
Go you!
By
Lynlee, at
9:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home