Blah
That's how I'm feeling at the moment. That bitch Aunt Flo finally showed her nasty self, it seems she visits Kari first, then Deneen, then me so I'm guessing she works her way East lol. I dunno what it's called, but there is a procedure a friend of mine had a few years ago where the doc scraped her uterine lining out and she no longer suffers the hell of periods. Since my tubes are tied and we have no intention of having more kids, I think (more and more with each period) that this procedure sounds like something I'd really love to have done to me. I mean, really, what's the point of a tubal when you still have to suffer the hell of the monthly blood and pain? I don't need that. I really think when we move back to the states I'm going to see about getting this done. Course, first I have to find out what it's actually called lol.I went down to the other base yesterday and ran my weekly errands. The kid got more library books, I re-checked the ones I got but haven't read. I picked up some scrapbooking paper stuff to use for tags and signs at the craft fair (and talked to my neighbor about helping out with the actual writing on them as she has much nicer writing than I do) I picked up a black dress that is destined to become a cape for the boy for Hallowe'en and I found some plastic canvas at the thrift shop as well, so I grabbed that because every so often a crochet pattern calls for the stuff and I never have it. Now I do lol. And I picked up some groceries because for some off reason the commissary on that base is cheaper on most things than the one here where I live.
Which reminds me, I need to go dig in the freezer and find the stew meat I am sure I remember seeing in there. I bought the fixin's for a beef stew and I'm gonna toss it all in the crock pot for dinner tonight. I don't feel like cooking, but I do want stew lol.
I didn't feel like crocheting at all last night, I was crampy and headachy so I didn't. I did make a wee version of Dot's Ponytail hat I started it at the bus stop yesterday leaving here, and finished 97% of it during travel time to and from. I put the last couple rows on after I got home. That was the only thing I made yesterday. Spent the evening sitting here on the couch, curled up with my blankie watching mindless tv. I also felt guilty as hell for not having hook and yarn in my hands knowing that the craft fair is only 9 days away. So today I'll try to accomplish a few things to make up for the wasted night.
Which means I should get off this thing and get busy since it's already nearly ten thirty in the morning!
Hope ya'll are having a good week!






4 comment(s):
Webmd has an article about a new birth control pill that stops periods. Thats great but I had my tubes tied so I wouldnt have to take birth control pills so why would I go back on the things?
I dont need my uterus anymore anyway gah!
By
Unknown, at
6:20 AM
I was also told when I was a teen, the PMS would get better once I had children-bullshit I say! It's worse now than ever, I still get zits from it and I even get a chin hair every month.
By
Deneen, at
8:17 AM
http://my.webmd.com/hw/abnormal_uterine_bleeding/aa82541.asp
Hope this is what you are looking for.
By
Hunny, at
8:45 AM
At least I get to be on the pill for now since it makes it easier--no picnic, but way less awful than without. I'll be so screwed if I'm still smoking when I hit 35 in a couple of years--just try to find a doc who'll prescribe the pill to a 35-year-old smoker, even though I usually have less than 5 cigarettes a day.
That endometrial ablation thing sounds awesome. I wonder if it would help me if I had that done when I have to go off the pill--most of the pain I still get when I'm on the pill is due to what the doc thinks is endometriosis. Still, I could live with that--I do now--if I could get away from the cramps and the bleeding and all that hell.
By
Daisy, at
12:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home