Today's the day
I'm taking those deep breaths.... but damn, it's early in the morning for all that deep breathing ;) It's five minutes after 6 and I am up, showered and gupling my second cup of coffee. I have to get dressed, do make up and hair, go downstairs and get the chairs out of the basement, clear off the coat tree (hanging stuff on that for display) make another pot of coffee to put in the big ass coffee urn thingy, find the case for my laptop, and whatever I forgot to do last night. Everything on my list is crossed off, except I forgot to make business cards (how the hell did that happen???) so in a minute I'm going to boot up hubby's machine and make the printer spit out some hastily created cheesy flyers which the boy can cut up while we set up the disply today. I refuse to go with nothing to hand out for contact info. I never finished the broomstick lace poncho, so I'm taking that to work on during slow times. Hopefully I won't have much time to work on it *g* Oh, and I have a green candle (for money) all ready for hubby to light after he wakes up.And what is up with all these love spell comments? Grrrrrrrrr. Anyone who's done the least bit of reading and research knows love spells are not something a Witch with half a brain would be doing, ummm Free Will, heard of it? Though, on the other hand, the not so nice witch in me says that anyone fool enough to do them and spend money buying them, deserves whatever the Law of Return sends their way. Nice that the person leaving the comments enjoys my blog though.
K folks, got to finish the morning thing.... think positive, decrease my yarn poorness thoughts please! I packed the camera so I can snap a pic of the display and sign later. If I'm not completely beat when I get home I'll blog all about it, otherwise ya'll will have to wait till tomorrow morning. I've had very little sleep and it's gonna be a long day..... Wish me luck =)






2 comment(s):
By
Deneen, at
9:15 AM
By
Daisy, at
11:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home