Organizing
Hubby and I are trying our dangdest to organize our tiny space, weve spent the past couple of weekends changing things around a bit, reorganizing our storage rooms, taking a few things out of the house and putting them in the store rooms, organizing what is in the house etc.So I wanted a table by the couch with drawers so I could get some of my craft stuff off the surface. We put a bedside table there, working out pretty well but the top was still a bit cluttered with y hook holder, little basket for stitch markers, another little basket with measuring tape and other small stuff, lamp, lotion, drink etc. Well, today we were at the thrift shop and hubby found a great old sewing box for me.

It holds pretty much everything, ALL my hooks (even the afghan hooks and my Q hook!) stitch markers, measuring tape, everything all in one cute little box.

I love it =) Yay hubby!






2 comment(s):
By
Jewels, at
10:27 PM
~ DAWN
By
DAWN, at
3:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home