Latest FO's
K, so I finally finished the Soloman's Knot poncho
(clickable to see the full size pic, it's huge so if you have dial up be warned!)
Doesn't exactly match what the model is wearing, but her body looks much better in pics than my fat one ;) I just wanted to show it on someone since it doesn't look like much hanging up.
These next three were requested by a lady who got a hat from me last winter, her son is my son's best friend. I'll be delivering them tomorrow.
This is really a lovely red color, not orange! I can't remember the name of the yarn, but it's a RH yarn I think, sort of looks like extra soft terry cloth in a way...
Made with black Homespun

This one is done in Paton's Divine Richest Rose. Gorgeous yarn and this is going to be one WARM hat let me tell ya! The dang thing took on a mind of it's own after it got on the hook. It was meant to be a skully, but this hat didn't want to be a skully.

I also finished up a white scarf using my Arabesque Scarf pattern, it will have a hat to go with it, Dot's Ponytail hat actually. This set is a gift to my neighbor for sewing the liner into The Purse with No Name. No pic yet, will try tomorrow in natural light otherwise the flash will just glare off the white.
I have an order for a triangular poncho for another neighbor, picked up some Homespun in Edwardian for that. I'll be starting that tomorrow. I think I'll just do up a couple rectangles and stitch them together. I pray three skeins will be enough, it's all that was left in the craft store on base. She wants it to be 27" long at the point, and in a not too open stitch. *crossing fingers* I do have about a half a skein left of the black, but I doubt that is enough to do anything with, and of course, there's no more of that either. I used four skeins for the Homespun Cape and Cloche, including the flowers, so I think I should be ok.
K, gonna go make the ponytail hat now and watch some TV on DVD.






1 comment(s):
By
Daisy, at
3:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home