A hooded scarf
This is what I worked on alllllllll day yesterday.
I started it Saturday night, sometime after midnight. Worked on it a while, went to bed, and spent all of Sunday on it. I frogged a lot till I finally was happy, then discovered I wouldn't have enough of the blue to make the scarf wide enough, so hubby suggested the white and I like how it turned out (though the ruffles are a bit much for me, but hopefully someone will buy it lol) I used an entire skein of RH SS that I got from the thrift shop with no label so I haven't a clue what shade of blue it is, with the white it kinda looks delft but I haen't looked it up and I doubt I will lol. The white is some unknown acrylic, doesn't feel quite as scratchy as the RH SS.
No crocheting done today as yet. I spent all day trying to get organized for the start of school. I plan to start next week. Yeah, I kinda left it last minute lol. I am pissed, lost a bunch of my bookmarks at some point so I spent most of today hunting down all the stuff I'd saved early this summer. Found most of it though and I'm about to update my linkagogo account so they aren't lost again. Thursday I'll have to get on kiddo's machine and bookmark a bunch of sites for him, or maybe Friday... I have to go get school supplies Thursday.
Ugh, three days in a row I have to go to the other base, but it can't be helped. Tomorrow afternoon is my final followup with the phys therapist, then Wed. is the kiddo's sports physical and I have to wait till payday for school supplies. Though I could go in and just make a detailed list on Wed. and let hubby grab the stuff Thurs. lol.
I so need a nap, but there's a loud truck outside cleaning out the rain gutters, the lawn guys are also out there making a lot of racket, and of course, kiddo is home, anxiously waiting the kids to get out of school so he can hear all about the teacher he didn't get lol School just let out so it won't be long now. I have to say it was sooooooooo quiet around here today lol. B spent the day reading, playing leggos and computer games while I was doing my thing. Stayed out of my hair nicely lol.
I think I'm going to try to go downtown this weekend, get a Mommy Mental Health day before we start the learning process. I want to see if the Fall yarns are out yet *g* and I should get paid this week for the hats and poncho I made recently, so I'll have money to burn ;)
Well, gonna get off here and finish up the hs stuff, clean up a bit so hubby doesn't have to do it when he gets home and figure out dinner. I did remember to take out some chicken, now I just have to figure out what to make with it rofl.
Hope ya'll have a great week!






4 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
10:25 AM
By
Deneen, at
5:33 PM
By
Anonymous, at
9:05 AM
By
Anonymous, at
1:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home