Dear Anonymous,
In response to your comment on my previous post...*Quote*
A big step would be to learn to use the English language in pubically acceptable forms. The "bad words" don't do any justice in painting a picture of yourself.
By Anonymous, at 2:46 PM
*End Quote*
First of all, if you intend to leave comments criticizing people for the way they speak, maybe you should check your spelling before hitting send. I am sure you meant to say publically because pubically is not a word. Secondly, this is my blog, and I will say whatever I choose, in any manner I choose. If I choose to curse, then I most certainly will. You do not have to read my blog if cursing offends you. I will not be in the least bit offended if you choose not to read my blog. Really. And finally, I could care less what people think of me. Like me or don't, tis your choice. I am who I am. I curse, I don't use curse words in every sentance I speak, but I do curse. This isn't a popularity contest, it's my blog. If every single person who currently reads it stopped, I'd continue writing in it and posting my pictures.
There are plenty of blogs out there that are PG-13, enjoy them =)
Sincerely,
Marvie






9 comment(s):
menat you should blog neekid... (pubically) ROFL
By
Unknown, at
10:12 AM
I'm rather glad you aren't making pubic posts... those would probably be a bit graphic for me. ;)
By
noricum, at
11:45 AM
Hehe well I could go in and fix it, but I won't lol. I never said I was perfect, but fer sure if I were going to give somebody hell for cussing on their OWN blog I'd make sure I didn't have typos before hitting send. I admit I am a lazy typist on my blog, but when writing formally I actually do spell correctly, don't cuss, and even use proper grammar lol believe it or not ;)
By
Marvie, at
11:53 AM
By
Marvie, at
11:54 AM
By
Unknown, at
2:29 PM
By
Colette, at
3:07 PM
I'm with Kari and Andrea...too funny!
By
LadyLinoleum, at
5:02 PM
You'll never please everyone so just do what makes you happy, hon. I still love you - filthy mouth and all!
By
Lynlee, at
9:05 AM
I must say that you said that very well!
By
Kimberly, at
6:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home