Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I *think* I fixed it

The true test will be putting food in there I guess but I don't smell it anymore and I made hubby sniff and he doesn't smell it.... so for future reference... the trick was...


COFFEE beans. Yup, coffee beans. After nothing else worked I popped a little bowl with some beans in it and nuked it for like a minute and let it sit till hubby got home (probably half hour to an hour?) And it seems to have done the trick.

5 comment(s):

  • Interesting... I never would have thought of that!

    By Blogger noricum, at 3:03 PM  

  • Alright! Glad that worked. (Should have read this first, but now you have link :))

    By Blogger Heather, at 4:38 PM  

  • Aahh, the coffee bean. More than a refreshing moring pick-me up.
    ~ DAWN


    By Blogger DAWN, at 10:51 AM  

  • hey, if it didn't work, you now have a wool-dying microwave and can get a new one for food!

    By Blogger Lynlee, at 12:04 PM  

  • You know, I've used a bowl of coffee grounds to de-stink the fridge when baking soda wouldn't do it (you don't want to know!), but it would never have occurred to me to try it in the microwave. I usually heat up some water with a bunch of lemon juice in it when the microwave is smelly, but it's a hassle because I don't usually have lemon juice in the house, and I always have coffee. I'll definitely try that next time!

    By Blogger Daisy, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home