Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Friday, January 28, 2005

Ain't it purdy?

Lookit what Mitzi did for me!!! Isn't she the greatest?!?! I adore the new look of my blog. It combines my favorite colors, it has leaves and mountains... it's SO me! Mitzi I can't thank you enough! Tou are just the sweetest thing! I'd hug you to pieces if I could reach that far *g*

More later... I'm going to stare at my new blog for a while =)

6 comment(s):

  • Looks really great! I'm jealous!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:22 AM  

  • Very pretty - purple and green are my favorite colors too!

    By Blogger Colette, at 11:23 AM  

  • Marvie-

    It looks absolutely beautiful!! Do ya know how it was done?? Mine is so "blah"(it was same template as your old one) and I would love to change it.


    By Blogger Deneen, at 12:21 PM  

  • It is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Very nice indeed!

    ~Secret Pal


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:43 PM  

  • It looks fantastic! :)

    By Blogger Daisy, at 5:15 PM  

  • I like the new look a lot too!! Nice tree pic at the top

    By Blogger Jewels, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home