Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It's still snowing

And looks like it's supposed to continue all week. The kids are thrilled. The mommies are cold lol.

Speaking of cold. I finally emailed the place I ordered those flannel lined jeans from, fkn ppl. They wrote back that my jeans were on backorder and they hope to get the overdue shipment from the manufacturer soon. Sorry for the delay. Well isn't that nice. They could have sent me a note as soon as they *knew* I would have to wait, rather than let me sit here for 6 freakin weeks waiting for jeans that are never going to come. I was pissed so I wrote back and told them to cancel my order. If they'd have emailed me and told me this weeks ago, I would have let the order stand and waited. But since they didn't, they don't get my business. So for furture ref. Denim Express has crappy communication. I don't recommend them... grrrr. So I did some searching and found some other jeans at Newport News and will be ordering those come payday. They say they ship within one to two days. I can hope. I want my jeans dammit!

The pay pal screw up still hasn't been fixed. I'm gettin a little pissed about that. Thanks to that, we've bounced two checks, our account is in the negative, and we're piss poor broke. I'm not pissed at hubby, wasn't his fault. I don't know who to be pissed at though, so I'm just pissed. I have a grocery list, and I can't do anything about it. It's not that we're out of food, we're not. I just have things I want to get to go with the meals I have planned and I can't so I'm making due. I hate that. I think this past year of being financially stable has spoiled us. This is the first time we've been *broke* in a year. Sure, there's been times when I had to wait for payday for some little extra stuff, yarn or ebay shopping etc. but we haven't run out of grocery items and not been able to just go get them. That pisses me off. It's a week till payday. By then I will be out of the important stuff. They better get this fixed like within the next couple of days or I'm going to get involved. I'm not as nice as hubby is when it comes to stuff like this. It's one of the few times I'll actually stand up for myself lol. Don't mess with a woman and her money.

Well, I'm going to jump off here, my day was shortened by the fact that I slept till after ten, the kid's already home from school and I haven't done a damn thing today. Haven't touched spindle or hook, much less cleaned anything. Well, except the littler boxes lol.

Have a great day ya'll!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home