Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Mail goodies =)

I was RAOK'd! Thank you soooo much Fairy Godmother for the book!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I've already flipped through it (on the bus home heheh) and found several recipes I can't wait to try for oils and teas =) You're the bestest =)

Then I got some of the yarn hubby bought me from Frankfurt Ave.:
Some RG Symphony in River blue: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us And: Wild Violets (it's not really blue it's actually a lovely plumy shade of purple) Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then just so ya'll can see all of my nifty fairy table...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I also got my new toothbrush (no picture of that lol) It's a Sonic Care toothbrush, and all I can say is OMG is that thing awesome. Hubby bought one at christmas for himself, and we got an extra head for me, because my dentist back home had recommended I use it instead of a regular toothbrush. Well I loved it so much that hubby got me my own, so I'll have one when he goes back to sea and takes his with him *g* The first few times I used it, it tickled like crazy, but it leaves your mouth feeling like ya just left the dentist from a cleaning, only without the stress of goin to the dentist lol.

Hubby also got the whatchacallit thingy that makes it so now I can plug my cute little camera into my computer to upload the pics, instead of having to put 'em on his then stick 'em in a shared folder and the whole long drawn out process I've been going though to post pics.

I mailed out a whole buncha stuff today too. So a few people should be getting boxes in a week or so. =)

Well, I'm gonna go play with my new yarn now *g* gotta wind the wild violets up so I can decide what to make with it. Gods this stuff is yummy!

Ya'll have a great day!

2 comment(s):

  • I love getting mail (well, not the bills, but you know...)
    As for the Sonic Care toothbrush "OMG is that thing awesome". It's for your mouth and teeth you know...........


    By Blogger Deneen, at 12:31 PM  

  • ROFLMFAO ummm yeah I knew that ;)

    By Blogger Marvie, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home