I was RAOK'd again!
Hubby wants to know what I've done that makes people, total strangers, send me gifts =) I told him I don't know why I've been so blessed but I sure am lovin' it! I was gifted with some beautiful rovings today.... and a biiiig chocolate bar *g*
Isn't it pretty? I'm in fluff heaven! Look at the bright colors in the rainbow fluff! And that big huge pile of teal fluff.... Wow. I'm gonna be a spinning fool this weekend =)
I really am grateful for the gifts I've received, I feel so blessed by the people who have taken time out of their days to send me something special. It makes *me* feel special. You know, that's a darn nice feeling =) Some days you just need to be reminded of that. When it comes from someone you haven't met, to me anyway, it means so much more than if my hubby says it to me.... he's *supposed* to think I'm special, yanno what I mean?
I just want to send out a BIG Thank You to everyone who is participating in this RAOK. I have just as much fun watching others be gifted as I have being gifted myself. To see an email asking me for someone's address, then not long after to see that person's joy when they get the gift.... well it's just so darned heartwarming =) We've got a pretty special bunch of people over at Crochetville. I'm very glad to know each and every one!






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home