New Site
Evenin ya'll =)This is a shameless promotion for a new crochet message board. I got invited, so I went and checked it out. We're always talking about how there's not enough crochet related stuff out there, well Leah is doing her part to try to spread our craft =) She's pretty new to crocheting herself, and wanted a place where people could go to ask questions, share projects and all that stuff =) Not knowing if there were other sites for that out there, she started one. How cool is that? So head on over and say "Hi" there are not many members yet, and the place could use a few bodies =)
Now, I am in no way trying to detract from Crochetville, and I'm pretty sure no one would think that, but Leah is a little afraid that feelings might get hurt. So that was my disclaimer ;)
I've agreed to help her out over there, whatever little bit of help I can be, as inexperienced as I am to the craft... I hope a few other folks might have time to pop in and maybe answer questions or whatever too.
So without further ado:
Tight Knit Friends
Don't let the K word turn you off ;) She's got it set up for both knitters and crocheters!
*end commercial*
*g*






1 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
3:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home