babbling
Well today is a lazy day. Yeah, I know, and that's different from any *other* day how? ;)I got my first issue of Crochet! in the mail yesterday. It's the Jan. issue and OMG it has some really cute stuff in it. Some really cute ponchos... boot bracelets, and the *cutest* little baby dress in purple chenille and white fun fur, among other really great things. I don't have a baby, much less a baby girl, but I *know* a precious little baby girl that this would be soooooo cute on. I might have to see if I can make it lol. I haven't even read the mag. yet, just flipped through and looked at the pictures lol. I'll probably take it with me today when I go with hubby to the hospital.
He's gotta get his cyst packing changed every day (did I mention he got it drained yesterday?) till it heals. He's not a happy sailor. He's in pain and he's been told that the actual changing part is going to hurt like holy hell. Ok so the doc actually said it's hurt like having a catheter... yeah well *I* remember what that felt like and it hurt like the flames of hell. My poor hubby. Needless to say he's trying to stall. I won't let him put it off too long though. The packing is coming out and he's in more pain than he was before. He needs to just get it over with. We've been up about an hour now, so here shortly I'm going to have to make him get dressed.
Not much else goin' on right now. I admired my new blog look and my goodies from Dawn till we left to go play Spades with our friends. Had fun. Got our asses handed to us by the newbies lol. I blame it on the wine and hubby being under the influence of drugs (not that they gave him anything good, just Motrin which isn't helping a bit, the poor baby)
*sigh* well I should go shower now. Hope ya'll have a great weekend =)






3 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
7:54 AM
The German doc did say the thing would have to be removed, said draining it was fine, it helped, or slowed it down, but that it's have to be taken out. Hubby is not looking forward to that. Today was so
bad, he came out of that room shaking like a leaf and nearly crying.
The protective mama in me wanted to hit somebody for hurting my hubby lol. He's gotta go back tomorrow and do it all over again... not a happy hubby. Maybe if I tell him about the toothache gel it'll ease his mind. Thanks bunches!
Marvie
By
Marvie, at
2:31 PM
I hope your hubby feels better soon!
By
hi, i'm natalie, at
10:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home