Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Interesting....

I found this over at Ya Gotta Believe

Claims to be able to tell whether you're male or female by your styleof writing/word choice... so curious me clicked the link. I submitted a couple of blog entries, and both times it said "Male" so, more curious, I went back and did those same entries again only selected fiction instead of blog entry and both times it said I was Female. Same for non-fiction. So it seems I blog like a guy but I write fiction/non-fiction like a girl huh? Interesting.

If ya'll do it, I'd be interested in hearing your results too. Just cuz I'm curious like that *g*

1 comment(s):

  • Apparently I'm a "butch chick" too... interesting, given that the blog entry I entered was talking about crocheting socks and scarves... ;)

    I switched the blog entry to "nonfiction", and it then came up with female. Ditto with "fiction". (But I'm telling the truth in my blog! I swear! ;) )

    Methinks it assumes all bloggers are male.


    By Blogger noricum, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home