I've been tagged!
Damn good thing I don't have to run or anything ;)Thanks Andrea =)1. Total number of music files on your computer.
1,029 on mine 'bout three times that on hubbys (which are shared so I guess they count lol)
2. The last CD you bought.
Shania Twain Greatest Hits
3. The last song you listened to before reading this message.
Ummmm Don't remember, I had my entire Blackmore's Night collection (6 albums) on the playlist and I listened to it all day yesterday while I was spinning.
4. Name 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you.
* Three Black Crows by Blackmore's Night
* Already There by Lonestar
* Don't Laugh at Me by Mark Wills
* Animal Song by Savage Garden
* Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow
Yeah, I kinda have eclectic tastes in music too....
5. Who will you pass this stick to (3 people) and why?
Lynlee Kari DAWN
Sorry if ya'll have already done this... as to why.... umm because I'm pretty sure they'll see this *g*






1 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
7:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home