Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Monday, February 07, 2005

About the chain letter

K so I don't have ten addresses in my address book of people who wouldn't beat me up for sending them this chain letter. But I have a wish that I reeeeeeeally want to come true *g* so I figure by posting it here where maybe ten people will see it my wish will come true rofl. So read the post below if you want to, or skip it if you don't =)

It's a quick little quiz and the answers on mine were pretty accurate. It was titled Chinese Horoscope on the email it came in. Normally I just delete chain letters without even reading them, I have no idea why I even opened this one, much less took the quiz lol. There were a couple of others that came from the same person, quizzes, not chain letters, and I think I'll blog one of them, the other one was ok but I could probably figure out how it works when I'm more awake...

Anyway, sorry if the chain letter annoys anyone. This will NOT be a regular feature on my blog, that is a promise! One time thing, cross my heart =)

1 comment(s):

  • I think the year of the dragon was about four or five years ago... ;) Good luck with your wish. :)

    By Blogger noricum, at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home