Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Tuesday, January 04, 2005



Made with the Woodland Sprite yarn. It told me on the way back in the house that it needs mittens too ;)

And I finished the Goddess last night:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

6 comment(s):

  • Mittens???? *drools*

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:17 AM  

  • Mitzi, No it's not mine. I wish I'd have thought of it though lol. I got it from BellaOnline it's called Goddess for all Seasons... though they've only got two seasons of accessories up lol. I haven't decided what I'll accessorize her with yet, but I have time to figure that out. I plan to make several of them and each will be individual, depending on the giftee. I've put crystals and herbs inside, chosen for the person she's going to live with.

    By Blogger Marvie, at 8:34 AM  

  • Yup, flip top mittens. Started em just a little bit ago *g*

    By Blogger Marvie, at 8:35 AM  

  • Love the hat - what pattern is it? and thanks for the info on the Goddess, I bookmarked the pattern for future reference.

    By Blogger Colette, at 9:33 AM  

  • http://www.hometown.aol.com/tepperleen/page2.html

    That's the hat pattern =)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 AM  

  • Oh, my Goddess, Marvie! she is gorgeous!

    *looks around house* WAH! i have WAY too much housework to do to sit on my tush and make one of her!!!


    By Blogger Lynlee, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home