Q&A
Snagged from BethThe Year in Review......
What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Left the States
Did you keep your New Years' resolutions?
I don’t make resolutions... I set goals
Will you make more for 2005?
Yes
What places did you visit?
Conneticut, Germany
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving to Germany
What song will always remind you of 2004?
Honestly, probably none. Songs never remind me of a particular year
What events merited celebration?
Every day merits celebration.. Celebrate you are ALIVE! (didn't change this because it's true =) )
Did anyone close to you die?
No
What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercise, travel
What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinate, sittin on my butt
Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
No one. I've spent less time on the phone this year than ever before, and LOVE it lol
What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Girl's night with my friends, I SO miss that!
What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory?
Feb. 16th, the day we left the states
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 31 and I was packing
What did you want and get?
peace and quiet!
What did you want and not get?
I usually get what I want for my bday... hubby spoils me =)
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More Money! So we could have traveled more, kinda feels like we wasted our first year here.
Did you suffer illness or injury?
No... though I did have surgery to remove a lump from my breast
What was the best thing you bought?
Antiques and several very nice paintings
Where did most of your money go?
Bills, we're almost debt free
Compared to this time last year, are you......Happier or sadder?...
Sadder sometimes, because I miss home
Thinner or fatter?
fatter, even though I walked often and didn't overeat (more than usual anyway)
What was your greatest musical discovery?
Didn't have one lol.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Sweats. There were only 3 weeks last year that it was too hot to wear them.
Who were the best new people you met?
All my blog friends and Crochetville friends =)
Did you fall in love in 2004?
No, already there ;)
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, I don't like that word, but even dislike... nope.
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Riding German public transportation and getting where I wanted to go!
What was your biggest failure?
Keeping in touch with friends and family
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004
I was reminded that there really are generous, giving people left in our society.
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
"Soak Up the Sun" - because it doesn't come out much here ;)
THE THREE THINGS LIST
Name 3 names you go by:
Marville
Marvie
Ya-Ya
Name 3 things you like about yourself:
That I get along with almost anybody
That I learn from my mistakes
That I have a pretty positive outlook on life
Name 3 things you hate (insert dislike here) about yourself:
That I avoid conflict at all costs, even when I shouldn't
That I am not patient
That I am not more organized
Name 3 parts of your heritage:
Irish
English
Native American
Name 3 of your everyday essentials:
Burt’s Bees Lipbalm
Hook and Yarn!
Coffee
Name 3 things that scare you:
Very large hairy spiders
heights
the dentist
Name 3 reasons you have broken up with ex's:
They cheated (this includes lying)
They were abusive, either mentally or emotionally, didn't stick around to see if it'd be physical.
Incomaptability
Name 3 things you want in a relationship:
Honesty
Laughter
Commitment
Name your 3 favorite pastimes:
Crochet
Reading
Looking for books or crochet related things ;)
Name 3 things you want to do before you die:
See Scotland and Ireland
Finish writing my book
See my book published






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home