Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I got the desk =)

Thank you all for giving your opinions. In the end, practicallity won out. I did get one hook for now, I ordered the H-3 Cocobolo hook. Oh I so can't wait for that baby to arrive! In the meantime, I have a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. First is my new desk...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Then to show off all the hard work that Wendy has performed for me so far...

Day one:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Days three:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

For reference, Goofball checking out the wicker trunk I was about to put all the balls in:



And finally, the balls all stored away:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

4 comment(s):

  • Ooohhh--you're so organized, I must express my envy!
    ~DAWN


    By Blogger DAWN, at 11:56 AM  

  • Yeah, looks good in the picture huh? Lasted about an hour before I started cluttering it up lmao. I organize, I just don't MAINTAIN *g* drives hubby nuts too! He's learned to live with it though =)

    By Blogger Marvie, at 12:38 PM  

  • heheh you yarn ball winding addict.. just like the rest of us!!

    By Blogger ThreeOliveMartini, at 10:59 PM  

  • Yes I am ;) and I was very excited to discover that my winder will clamp to my new desk lmao.

    By Blogger Marvie, at 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home