Thanks ya'll =)
I just want to thank all of you who replied about my pap worries, and the rest too of course! I've never had my pap done by the military so I have no idea how they handle it with the calling thing. If I don't hear from them by the 2nd or 3rd I'm going to call, simply because I *need* to hear one way or the other. After my pap a couple of years ago came back abnormal, my doc... well the midwife who handled the appointments, would always call me with the results, it sure felt good to hear her say "It came back normal again Marvie" every time. I think I'm just nervous because of what my friend in Ohio has been going through. She just had her surgery right before christmas. She chose to keep her innards for a while longer but says if it comes up again she'll go with the hysterectomy. I pray she doesn't have to think about that. Though frankly, for myself I'd probably go with the hystorectomy if they tell me mine is abnormal again. I can't have kids anymore, have horrid periods, and would just as soon get rid of that problem forever thank ya very much.As for the denatal thing... oh how I dread it. I had just found a nice dentist right before we left Va Bch, as a matter of fact he's the one who fixed my teeth so that I was allowed to come to Germany. I failed the dental exam at first and had to get over $1200 worth of work done just to squeek by the exam. Then was told I had to get the rest of the work done within 12 months or else. My 12 months is almost up. It's not cost that's holding me back this time (thouhgh it's why my teeth were so bad to begin with) as it's totally free for dependants over here. Logic tells me to get the crap done now so we can save all that money. The problem is that I tend to have panic attacks and tears during dental work. I have no idea why, never had any dental trauma or anything. I just do. My sweet old dentist back home was wonderful, made sure my mouth was super dead, babied me like you wouldn't believe (which just made me want to cry more cuz he was so damn nice lol) and just took great care of me. Somethin tells me I won't get that kind of treatment from Army dentists. So I'll make the appointment, the first one will be easy, it's just a check up and they'll tell me what needs to be done, refer me to Heidelburg for the crowns and stuff. So not only will I have to deal with the actual dental work, but I have to take a damn bus to another base, by my damn self, ugh. I gotta get it done though. So come Monday I'll be on the phone at 7 in the freakin morning hoping to get an appointment at the clinic. Hate that too btw lol. Who the hell wants to deal with that kinda call that early???? Well, nuttin I can do about it lol.
Well, haven't crocheted today so far. I've been playing with Wendy. I've nearly wound all my yarn already rofl. Once I'm done I plan to organize it by color. I have lots of shades of browns and tans, blues, greens (mostly avacodo type colors) and reds, with a few other colors here and there. I may take them out of the bedding baskets and instead use the big wicker trunk. I think that will hold most if not all of it once it's all wound up.
I'm gonna go wind some more now *g*
Thanks for all the support ya'll have given me, it's really great of you all! You know, it really does feel like a big old family. I'm really glad I found Crochetville, started blogging and met every one of you! {{{HUGS}}}






3 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
10:19 AM
Isn't it a nice feeling when you've finally found a sympathetic dentist who doesn't mind spending half the day injecting you with novocaine so you won't feel anything :)
By
Daisy, at
2:17 PM
By
Marvie, at
2:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home