Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Oh how I love my winder

I think she needs a name.... I'm open for suggestions. I have made FOURTEEN balls since I unpacked her. I started out using a TV tray table because we don't have any other table surfaces I could use, then I discovered, to my ultimate joy that this baby fits on the bookshelf that I am using as a desk. So I have her clamped down right here beside me and now I can wind balls while I surf n stuff!

And it's snowing. Yeah I know that came out of left field, but I happened to turn my head and saw the stuff coming down. It snowed all day yesterday but not one flake stuck around more than 10 seconds. Looks like this stuff is melting too. Boy that bums the kids right out.

Anyway, I'm back to winding now, just had to share my happiness with ya'll!

2 comment(s):

  • I'd say Sally but I'm thinking that'll be mine's name when I get her. (Yeah I ordered one off ebay yesterday morning. hehe)

    OOOOOOOOOOO How bout Wendy... You know Wendy Winder or rather, Windy Winder LMAO
    omg I say me!


    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:16 AM  

  • I like Wendy/Windy! It suits her that's for sure! I've upped the count to 37 balls now and there are no more remnants in my ball basket. I'm gonna have to go into the partial skeins now heheh

    Kari you are SO gonna love your's when it arrives! Best investment ever =)


    By Blogger Marvie, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home