Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Monday, December 20, 2004

Elven Goodness

Hubby came home early from work today and he brought with him TWO packages from elves!

This one (sorry for the blurriness and bad lighting I was impatient to get pics on here!)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And this one :

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Thank you both so very much!! The kitties are enjoying the nip already and I am about to go enjoy petting my new yarns and thinking of what to make with them.

I already think I know what I will do with the green.... I have some red and white, and now with the green I am seeing a christmas throw in my future =)

The other yarns will take some thinking... much to choose from, though the picture just does not do it justice. There's some lovely fur with the longest "lashes" I have ever seen in a very pretty black/silver/pink varigated... and some soft fuzzy mohair type yarn... oh and a beautiful burgundy with metallic gold running through it... and several other VERY nice yarns.

Marvie is gonna have so much fun with her elven gifts =) These yarns are ALL going in my personal stash! And you know, these boxes came at a perfect time as I have NO projects going right now and planned to spend today figuring out what to do next =) Oh yay =) I so love new yarn! Doesn't matter what type, I am thrilled with any new addition to my stash and today I was given a very NICE addition by my two wonderful elves. I wish I could give ya'll big hugs to thank you because words are just not enough to express how happy these two boxes have made me today. That you both took the time to pick these things for me and to buy the nip for my kitties.... it truely makes me feel blessed. Merry Christmas to you both, I wish you joy and happiness!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home