Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A few more pics, Secret Pal Goodness....

Hubby brought home a package today from my wonderful Secret Pal. She's the best, I mean it ya'll. Thoughtful, remembers little comments from Crochetville posts, and just the best pal ever. I am SO lucky! So without further ado.... and since I posted all about it at Crochetville.... here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure. Go ahead, drool, wish she was your pal. Hope you get her in the next round =)

All together...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It was hard, but I took the necklace off just long enough to get this pic. I really love the fact that I can change out the stones as my needs change. I put the amethyst in it first, which is my favorite stone, not just because of it's color either ;)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Isn't this notebook adorable? I love the passage on it too. It fits perfectly in the outside pocket of my purse =) Now I can note what types of yarn I need and how much, instead of having to try to remember when I'm looking at the yarn wall.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The bracelet is not as small as it looks in this pic, it's a perfect size for me, loose enough not to be confineing, I love it!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Ok, I promise I'm done with pictures for today lol. And for those who I've told will be getting Elf packages, they're going in the mail tomorrow!

Night ya'll! Gosh this has been a great day =)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home