Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Friday, December 10, 2004

I did it!

I figured out how to resize my digital pictures =) I'm so proud of me. It's just silly that I didn't goggle it before now. All I had to do was DL a program called Image resizer for XP. Took about a half a second to download, about a minute to instal, and all I have to do to use it is right click on the open picture, a box pops up and I can pick the size screen I want it to fit. I tried it two ways (on my webpage) and think I'll stick with the smaller size. It's actually for a handheld pc it says, but it's just the right size for a website I think. So I shouldn't have any more trouble posting pics here or at Crochetville =) Yay me =)

I'm in a slightly better mood now. I took my nap as soon as I signed off of here, slept a good solid two hours till the kid got home. I took my zoloft, the only time I really need it is when I get PMS'y or if I know I'm going to be in a crowd. I've been drinking Tension Tamer tea all evening. I'm no longer feeling evil, and figuring out the picture thing has at least temporarily improved my mood =) Can't promise it won't be back tomorrow though lol. Fortunately the kid and hubby know the signs and no how to stay under the radar *g* I have trained them well!

I also sat down and went through the wishlist post at Crochetville. I found several I can grant, even from over here in No Yarn To Be Found Land. I can't promise that the items will arrive in time for Christmas, but I plan to send them out next week. So Deneen, if you see this, I should be contacting you soon to gather addresses. =) And while I'm at it, you are awesome for gathering the addresses and being our secret keeper =) Thank you so much!

Well I am off of here for the night. I am not going to ruin my mood with fun fur tonight, but I am going to work on the other scarf for a while I think.

See ya'll tomorrow =)

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home