Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Monday, December 06, 2004

My day....

Well I had to go to the doc today for my anual torture. Such a fun experience. It's bad enough with a doc you know, but here I get to see a different doc every time I go to the clinic on base. So far I've met three out of four for various reasons. I won't get results for 10 days. I'll be nervous till they call too. I've had an abnormal pap before and had to have a biopsy and surgery. So far since then, two years, I have been ok, so let's all hope like hell I still am. Till I hear though, I'll be all sorts of nervous and scared that I'll be in the same shoes as my girlfriend back home.

In crochet news, which is much more pleasant lol, I was working on the scarf at the bus stop waiting for the bus to take me to my appointment and a lady started asking questions, it ended with me giving her my email addy and sounds like I may be making a toddler hat/scarf set as well as a set for the lady. THEN on the way home I was asked by a guy on the bus if I could make him and I quote " the ugliest hat ever" seems his hats keep getting snitched at the golf course and he thinks if he has an ugly hat noone will take it. So I gave HIM my email addy too. I may just have to start working on that tnoght, just for the challenge lol. I have a few yarns that I wasn't sure what I'd ever do with.... maybe this is the answer *G*

As for the scarf, I've finished off one skien of yarn on it so far. I need to email her and find out if she's wanting a looooong scarf or a short scarf or a normal scarf before I go any further with it. Still waiting to find out what kind of hat she wants. If I have enough yarn left I think I'll make her a headband/earwarmer to match the scarf, using the same stitch that is.

Still haven't gotten the pics yet. Will shoot for tomorrow. Gotta run now, hubby and the neighbor with the big ol' truck just went to pick up my kid's new/used bed. Got it for free from the thrift shop, it's solid real wood. He's pretty excited lol. He's been sleeping on two mattresses on the floor (his choice!) for nearly a year. Suddenly decided he wanted a bed though. So he got one.

Ya'll have a great day!

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home