Get this...
I was at hubby'z office today, just killin time while I waited to go to my yearly female torture and one of the guys read this out loud. I just had to ask him to send the url to me so I could blog it... as hubby says, Stupid People Should Not Procreate, now... for the rest of the story *g*CALLAWAY, Fla. -- Help, police, someone stole my pot!
Not weird enough?
Read more strange news.
LOOK! Strange News Photos
Sign Up To Receive Our Daily News Of The Strange Email
A Panhandle couple is under arrest after notifying police Thursday that
their quarter-pound stash of marijuana was stolen and that they needed the
weed back, because they were going to later sell it.
STRANGE PHOTOS
WEIRD! View 99 unusual photos capturing a variety of strange news. New
photos are added frequently!
"They're America's dumbest criminals," said Lt. Ricky Ramie, head of the Bay
County Sheriff's Office narcotics task force.
Deputies arrested 18-year-old John Douglas Sheetz and 17-year-old Misty Ann
Holmes and charged the duo with possession of marijuana with intent to
deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
According to the police report, the couple returned to the home they share
and found the home broken into and a quarter-pound of marijuana missing.
They immediately called authorities to report the break-in and theft.
Police said the couple told them they were going to resell the marijuana and
allowed the detectives to search the apartment. Investigators discovered
several marijuana stems among other drug paraphernalia during the search,
The News Herald in Panama City reported for Saturday editions.
They were taken to the Bay County Jail and are each being held on $17,500
bond.
Now, I have no idea what url this came from as hubby just copied it into an email from the website because my hotmail account wouldn't let it through... but it's quite funny I think.






1 comment(s):
By
pfirsch, at
8:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home