Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Friday, December 03, 2004


Goofball likes the blanket lol. That's spread across my queen size bed, before washing. I hope it doesn't shrink much! Posted by Hello

3 comment(s):

  • What a beautiful cat and blanket

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:07 AM  

  • For some reason the comment bar below wasn't working so I'm posting this under the blanket (which turned out great, by the way). Any who....congrats on the hats venture...I think it's great that you are encouraging your son to use his creative talents to earn some cash. Way to go. If you haven't already seen it, YarnTomato has a great tutorial on crochet in the round that eliminates the 'hole in the middle'. You may want to check it out for your sons lesson in the round. Sorry I'm so wordy...must be the caffine:)
    Your Secret Pal!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 AM  

  • That is such a nice blanket. I love the colors. The cat seems to think it is great too. Good luck with the vet, so glad your neighbor was able to drive you. I think that is so cool that your soon wants to learn. A friend at work and I teach coworkers and I put together a sheet with crochet abbriviations on it, I would be happy to email it to you, just let me know (heather_truelove@yahoo.com). I hope you have a wonderful weekend and cannot wait to see what your son makes.

    By Blogger Heather, at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home