wow I got in....
This is the first time I've been able to get this far into blogger in DAYS. I've been having withdrawls! I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I did. Ate way to much, of course *g* I spent 4 hours cooking for just the three of us, cooked way to damn much food, which is good because we now have dinner for the entire weekend lol. After dinner we went to visit some friends who live at the other end of our building. Had coffee and chatted a while, it was nice =) Now we're home, still stuffed full, just relaxing and enjoying a quiet evening. The kiddo has already gone to bed, he must have been pretty tired, didn't even say good night lol. Hubby's playing DiabloII and I've been playing Solitair. Hubby's making us cappuchinos now and I finally got the pies in the oven about a half hour ago... kinda late for baking I know, but the oven was full all day with the turkey breast, green bean casserole, pumpkin bread, and then reheating a bunch of stuff that had to get cold while the turkey finished cooking. Plus we have been so full no one was interested in desert.Before I go any further, I just want to say to Kari
that I am so sorry that you lost your grandfather. Sending you big {{{hugs}}} and praying for you and your family. I lost my father 17 years ago this week, so I kinda know what you are going through right now hun. Funerals and Thanksgiving don't really go well together huh? Just remember how much you still have though darlin'. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Now, in crochet news.... I made a pair of socks last night! They are nuttin special, made 'em out of thrift store yarn I got for .25 cents (2 balls of some sort of hairy grey yarn. No lables of course.) So here's a couple of pics for ya'll....
Side view
Top View
Happy Turkey Day ya'll, hope you didn't eat yerselves sick!






1 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
5:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home