I got a present!
Hubby came home yesterday and told me to close my eyes... I love when he says that, it's always something good! Wanna know what it was?? After all these weeks of seeing me take blurry pictures of my projects, my wonderful darling husband got me a new digital camera!!! It's teeny tiny and cute as a button =) It'll do video and all sortsa cool stuff. I've opened the box and looked at it, I looked for the little hole ya look through to take yer pics, and there wasn't one.... ok now I'm not so used to modern technology yet ok?? So I plugged some batteries into it and lo and behold it has a screen thingy! I've moved up in the world lol. I have not taken a picture yet, because hubby will have to do the install/cuss at the computer thing when he gets home today, I always let him do that stuff, he enjoys it way more than I do lol. So as soon as it's ready, I will post the very first picture taken with my little cutie pie camera =)I think it needs a name. It's probably a female, as I have long ago determined that all electronice are female and that is why hubby and son get along with them and I do not. I have never gotten along with females as well as males. I know for a fact our surround system is pure female, she's bitchy and moody and fights with me every time I try to use her. Let hubby or son stand in front of her and most times she's just as sweet as can be. I do hope though that my adorable new camera isn't a bitch like the surround system is. Maybe if I give her a sweet name she'll be a sweet girl. Must give this some thought.
In crochet news, I am 22 rows into the shawl. I am really loving this shawl, those of you who have considered making it, go for it! I have a feeling I am going to have a very hard time putting this in a box to send off! I am combating this urge by informing hubby that I will be making one for me as soon as I finish this one. His only comment? Pick a different color. Hubby doesn't like red, not in any shade. He tolerates burgundy, but barely. He says red is a Mad color. When he sees red, he starts feeling mad. Needless to say, if you look around my house you will not find any red. Except at the holiday season... and hubby does tend to stay grumpy till I take it all down, maybe I should change the colors I use huh? But I really love the traditional red and green. More to think about lol.
I also completed two more things for my Secret Pal. I'm hoping to get her box in the mail next week. It'll have lotsa stuff in it =)
Well folks, I am crampy and tired today so this is gonna be a short post, I think I'll go take a nap. Hope ya'll have a wonderful day!






1 comment(s):
Congrats on the new toy! You will LOVE your digital camera!!!
~~Luvtocraft
http://luvtocraft.blogspot.com/
By
Anna, at
9:16 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home