Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Shawl pics

Here it is...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As usual, you can click it to see it bigger.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I am only putting this one up because Tux hadn't gotten his picture on the blog yet lol. It's entirely to blurry to see the stitches, which was my intention. But if you click the thumbnail the pic that comes up is big enough to see the stitches a little bit better. Bewar if you have dial-up, this is a huge file. I'll have to learn how to make 'em smaller. The thumbnails come in quite handy though =)

I apologize for the horrible typing skills I showed last night.... three glasses of wine made my fingers act funny lol.

Have a great weekend!

2 comment(s):

  • It's beautiful.

    And thanks for what you said on my blog. I really appreciated it.


    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:16 AM  

  • What a lovely job you did on the shawl. Was the pattern hard to follow? I've been wanting to try this one, but the directions read a little confusing to me...anyway, well done!!
    Your Secret Pal


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home