Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Friday, December 10, 2004

F$#@%*g Fun Fur

I'm just here to say....

If I ever agree to make anything, EVER AGAIN, out of plain fun fur (without holding yarn with it like the other projects I've done) someone just stick a sharp needle in my eye. It'd be less painful.

I know it's gonna be gorgeous when it's complete.... but it's the biggest PITA. I can only work about three or four rows, even in good natural light no less, before I'm ready to hurl it at the wall. Even using a K hook I'm having trouble finding the stitches. Someone just shoot me please. This thing is only as long as my hand so far. It's got a long damn way to go before I can call it a scarf and end off.

On a positive note, I finished the damn cards. I even signed a bunch for handing out in person to neighbors and such. I think I'll take a break from the fur hell I'm in and work on the other scarf for a while. Then I'll clean something. Maybe. I think I have PMS because my mood has gone to hell, it could be the fur, but probably isn't all of it. Maybe I should just take a nap. OK so it wasn't all that positive after all.... grrrrrr yup PMS. Watch out family ;) Mommy's on a rampage. Well better now than next week when I am scheduled to help chaperone a class field trip, over 40 5th graders and me with PMS would not be a good thing. I can deal with it once my period comes, but these days right before are just pure emotional agony. I think I'd rather have cramps. Maybe I should go take my zoloft. And a nap lol. I think I will. So much for my list. pfffffffft guess what? I don't care! It'll get done, sooner or later. The big thing was getting the cards ready to mail and I did that. Everything else can wait. See ya'll later, I'm goin ni-night!

1 comment(s):

  • Fun fur hell, LOL! I tried to make a hat out of fun fur once, and let's just say that it ended up going in the trash. I couldn't frog it to save my life b/c it got so wonky and tangled, so I feel your pain! :)

    By Blogger Daph, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home