Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Monday, January 03, 2005

Lookie Lookie!!


Woodland Sprite, a wool/acrylic mix. Only pictured two but got 4 hanks, 100 yds each.



Wine Country Merino Wool Blend again, 4 hanks



Icy Blue Chenille, 400 yds (cotton)


Cocoa Bean, acrylic chenille, again 400 yds



The pictures don't do them justice, but they are lovely!

4 comment(s):

  • Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:44 AM  

  • Now to decide what to make with them!

    The blue's gonna be a hat I know. The rest haven't told me what they wanna be yet. I have them all piled up on the desk in front of me right now while I wait to hear from them =)


    By Blogger Marvie, at 11:57 AM  

  • those are totally beautiful!!

    By Blogger ThreeOliveMartini, at 12:39 PM  

  • those are lovely lovely yarn choices!!

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home