Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Two Years Old Today!

Today is my two year Blogiversary =) Who'd of thunk I'd stick to anything this long? I should have done some sort of contest or something, but I didn't get my act together in time. Maybe I'll do one for the grand opening of the new site ;)

So, that brief post last night? Yeah, I was 17 rows into the 4th square when I realized the count was off and it would have totally screwed the whole thing so I had to frog it back to the second row. I'd been crocheting as I read blogs and it seems I skipped a few stitches when I wasn't looking. Grrr. So I frogged it, set it aside and started a sock. I'll restart it (the square) once I get done with this post.

The sock is done with the pink yarn I didn't use on the squares. Chunky yarn done on fat DPNs just fer cuz. I had to use up that yarn, and I wanted to start a sock, so voila. Chunky socks. They'll go quickly, and keep my feet warm. Works fer me ;)

In leiu of actual crocheting or knitting related pictures, I thought I'd share a few kitty pics. We took them last night, after hubby dumped copious amounts o' nip on the floor. The boys tend to get a lil mean on the nip, only with each other though. BB gets fiesty and sassy lol.


Don't mess with me! This is mine. Get yer own!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What? I didn't do nuttin' Ma!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See? He has his own pile o' nip!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Princess on her throne watching it all...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fat and Fatter: you can decide which is which ;)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tugger has never been much of a lap cat, but lately he's been changing his mind on that just a bit.

Belly Shot: "Rub my belly... Now!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home