1/3 done!
I love that this 'ghan is three's. I have this weird thing for three's. So I finished and attached the third square, making this 'ghan 1/3 of the way complete. I had to prop the top square up on a pillow to get it to show right in the pic,it's as long as my sofa and there just wasn't a place to stand to get a really good pic. I won't bore you with more pics of this project till it's finished though =) Then I'll probably have to take it outdoors and lay it out (on a sheet) in the grass to get the whole thing. Might have to borrow someone tall too lol. That was one good thing about being there in Ohio, friend's hubby is like 6'something (four maybe? I forget, he's freakin' tall tho... his nick is Too Tall!) bc I could always ask him to take pics for me when I was too short lol. I just don't happen to know anyone here who is that damn tall lol.






4 comment(s):
By
Anonymous, at
10:37 AM
By
Deneen, at
11:15 AM
By
Unknown, at
12:27 PM
By
Megan, at
4:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home