Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

12 minutes

That's how long it took me to get home from the base library this morning. That's about two miles, and not a bad time for me. The whole 4 mile trip took me 26 minutes, including going inside and picking up the two books they had on hold for me. I was haulin' *ass* lol

Wanna know why?

Because you can not, absolutely can NOT stroll while listening to this woman's music. Even when you're going uphill ;) Noricum turned me on to her... hmm I think it was a couple of years ago, or was it just last year? Doesn't matter, this is the best fiddle music you'll ever grace your ears with! I can't be in a bad mood with this music playing. I love Celtic music, I love the sound of a fiddle, it just makes me want to move. I can't dance for shit, but this stuff makes me wish I could!

I put it in the cd player when I'm crocheting, it speeds me up ;) It also keeps me going when I'm really wishing I could be working on something different lol. I've finished square number three, just need to attach it now. I'm going to do that just as soon as I stop sweating. Then I'm going to reward myself with the rest of the day off (from the 'ghan that is) and work a bit on my mobius. I also have serious need of a shower, and the floors need a bit of attention. Tomorrow I'll begin square number four. Hopefully have it finished by the end of the weekend. The next square is an angel, and that one took me a bit longer than the cross did. Lots more bobble things to work.

K, I need more coffee now. Talk to ya'll later!

2 comment(s):

  • Thanks, took a listen on the website that is good music! Love me some cletic fiddly music. Yet another thing to add to my yule list lol.

    and yay you with the powerwalking lol.


    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:31 AM  

  • I know what you mean! :)

    By Blogger noricum, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home