Nothin left but the border!
That's how far I've gotten on the neighbor's afghan =) I'll have it ready to deliver to her in a day or so. I plan to add two or three rounds of sc to it, hide those ends (already did the other 4,981 ends) give it a wash, and pop it into a pretty gift bag. I'll try to remember to snap a pic before I give it to her. Not much to see though, and unless we get some sunshine, even less since this yarn doesn't show well in photos. And it's nothing special anyway, just a 4'X5' blanket done in alternating hdc/sc.In mail goodness (still no pics due to lack of sunshine) I got some Trekking XXL and a 40" Addi circ. from yarn4socks and let me tell you, this order got here FAST. So fast, I think that if I'd been in the states the stuff would have been at my door minutes after hitting "submit order" !!! Well, ok, maybe not minutes, but defiantely within a day or two. I'll definately keep them in my "Good Store" list!
I also got the stuff I ordered from Joann's. The rest of the angel ghan yarn and thread, and a set of Bates dpn's bc I was curious about trying something other than the bamboo I have.
I have one package left to arrive, which is from Amazon and contains the book Knit Fix, and a present for hubby.
Now that the neighbor ghan is nearly finished, I'll be able to finish my Mobius. After that I'm going to put that 40" circ to use and see if I can figure out the whole Magic Loop thing for socks. I want to make myself a pair, and also some for hubby and the boy.
Well, enough babbling today. Gonna get started on this border now! Have a wonderful weekend!!






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home