Wow...
Hey, I'm flattered, really that so many people have come to visit in the past few days. I usually average 20-30 hits a day and the past few days have had hits well over 150. I think a couplefew of them are maybe thinking/hoping I'll have more to say on several subjects so I'm just here to let you know that I have said all I plan to say. I've commented on your blog, but I'm not going to subject my readers to it so if you think I'm going to link to you or somehow send people over to your blogs, you can forget it. Same goes on the whole soap opera drama over at the Ville. I said my piece and I'm not getting into it any more here. I figure anyone who has questions can get in touch with me via email or something, but there will be no more of it here.
0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home