Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Finished socks =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All done! They have some issues, but overall I am very happy =) Not too shabby for my first try! they're comfy and that's what counts lol

5 comment(s):

  • Love them. Love the color. They look so comfy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

  • Yay!

    By Blogger noricum, at 11:16 AM  

  • They're adorable! And they look really comfy :)

    (I need to finish that second sock I've had going forever...)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  

  • Yay for finished socks!

    By Blogger Deneen, at 2:45 PM  

  • I bought needles and yarn to make my first pair...hope I'm as lucky as you are! Oh, by the way, your last blog was hilarious!

    By Blogger Lucy, at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home