Epiphany
I called the flight desk today to ask about knitting or crocheting on the plane and was told (as expected) that knitting needles aren't allowed, he wasn't sure about the hook though. So I was thinking it over and had one of those Aha! moments.... if pencils are allowed (and I'd planned to take drawing supplies for the boy) I can still knit!
According to my needle sizer the pencils are not quite US 11's but bigger than US 10 1/2's.
Granted, I'd have to be pretty desperate to do it, but the point is it can be done lol. So if they allow pencils, why not allow knitting needles? A pencil (or pen) can just as easily be turned into a weapon as knitting needles. An inventive enough person can turn anydamnthing into a weapon.
One note (just in case anyone is desperate enough to try this lol) You can't use real wooden pencils, they snag the yarn. You have to use the platic-y kind.






2 comment(s):
By
noricum, at
9:43 AM
By
Stacy, at
8:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home