Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Thanks Andrea!!!

I finally picked the sock up again this morning. I messed around with it for over an hour before I remembered the comment our Noricum left the last time I was bitching about the sock. She asked if I was wrapping the yarn the wrong way. Well it seems I was! I don't know why it is a problem now, it's never been an issue on the squares, but it makes all the difference in the world on a damned sock lol. I was bringing the yarn over the needle instead of coming from underneath.... or something. Anyway, it's *working* now! The stitches aren't backwards anymore, everything is just flowing along =) I've done three rounds in less time than it was taking me to do one round! I am so tickled!!

K, back to my sock =) I couldn't wait to tell y'all about it though!

*happy dancing in my seat*

1 comment(s):

  • Welcome!

    You're probably doing some method where the way you purl untwists the stitches, but since the sock is in the round, there aren't any purls to do the untwisting. Check whether you're working through the front or the back, and how you're wrapping the yarn. It could also be that the homespun you're using for the squares hides the fact that the stitches are twisted.


    By Blogger noricum, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home