Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring Vacation

Spring is *on* vacation I should say. It's freakin' SNOWING. It isn't sticking or anything, but the stuff is falling, mixed with rain. Who told Spring she could go on vacation already? Sheesh, she's hardly done any work!

We are officially on Spring Break though. B finished his work today! All that's left is a little bit of review, then he'll take the achievement test and we're DONE =) He's done very well and I am happy with what we've accomplished. I admit, we've only done the bare minimum to get him through the year. We skated over science and history a lot. Focused almost solely on Lang. Arts and Math. I probably should have skated on Lang. Arts and done more with the others since Lang. Arts is his strong subject, but I didn't. I started out strong, but petered out to focus on the test subjects. He did need the focus on Math though. I feel he has a much stronger grasp on things now and he'll be better off in the future.

I look forward to him going back to school next year. I hope it sticks, but as I've said before, if for any reason it doesn't, we'll go back to homeschooling.... with an actual curriculum. I think we both need some sort of plan/guidance, I just don't feel confident enough to go without it if we continue.

No fiber work to report since the finished socks. I haven't started anything else. Just not sure what I want to do next. I have lots of want to's... just can't seem to settle on anything. Need to finish the in progress square for the blanket at least. Maybe that can be today's project. I think there's only an inch or two left on it. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Maybe while I'm working on that I'll decide what to do next lol.

Well, kiddo is asking me to cook lunch so I guess I should go do the mommy thing ;)

2 comment(s):

  • Yep, we've got rain today too...in Arizona! I'm appreciating it while we've got it though as soon we won't get a drop :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

  • We've got SUN today!! Its colder than cold, but its sunny! As it was yesterday! We have now had more sun in two days than we did in the whole month of February! Sheesh! I need to move to a tropical climate I think! *grin*

    By Blogger Kimberly, at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home