I'm done
I'm just sick over the absolute *shit* that has been going on over at the 'Ville. I've asked Donna to delete my account, removed my wishlist and removed myself from the Traveling Hook. I no longer wish to be associated with that place. I also deleted the links in my sidebar because frankly, I don't even want to accidentally send someone there or infer that I recommend it anymore.The place has grown by leaps and bounds in the time I was a member. It all started going downhill some time ago, but the recent activities and backstabbing have in my opinion made the place unbearable.
I am in shock at the way my friends have been treated. I applaud Beth, Kari and Deneen for standing up for their beliefs. I am sorry it came to this, but I'm damned proud of ya'll. I am ashamed that the place we all once loved so much has sunk to the behavior that has caused all of this.
I'll see ya'll later. I need to go sit in the sunshine and feel some positive energy, let the fresh air and warmth of the sun wash away all of the negativity of these past few days.






5 comment(s):
By
Deneen, at
7:18 AM
By
Marvie, at
7:23 AM
By
Lucy, at
9:33 AM
It's so sad that Cville has denegrated to this point. It's like you & Deneen said - they've outgrown us. Although, that implies they've grown-up, and truth be told - it feels like the place is an awkward teenager right now - it wants to be sophisticated and nice, but it keeps getting drawn into the High School Dramas. Sigh.
By
Anonymous, at
2:00 PM
I hope the positive vibes that nature provided helped free some of the negativity. It definitely works wonders!
By
Anna, at
8:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home