Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Gorgeous Gifties!

Check out the great goodies Fiona sent me!

Look at this gorgeous book! I didn't get pictures of every detail, she tucked little bits of paper with crochet related sayings in various places, but I took a pic of every page in the book lol.

The cover....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Page one, with it's adorable wire flower... and tucked inside is a yarn daisy (not pictured sorry!)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Beads and wool related:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A saying about gauge, and tucked inside the other page is a little slip of paper with a link to a flower pattern, and she even included the thread to make it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love the sun!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Samples of yarns, and a clue as to what is tucked into the next page:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then there were these!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The last page:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comment(s):

  • Fiona is definitly crafty that's for sure! Wow very nice presentation. I am so glad that I am in this swap as well. Lots of creativity in this group. It's going to be hard to top some these gals, so I better just get mine out!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 PM  

  • Wow! What an awesome little book from Fiona! She is amazing! I love the stitch markers too - so very cool!

    By Blogger Kimberly, at 4:05 AM  

  • The book is awesome! And those stitch markers are gorgeous.

    By Blogger Stacy, at 8:15 AM  

  • Beautiful stitchmarkers and book, Marvie! Fiona is a master craftsperson and big-hearted as well.....I'm so happy to have her as a friend!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 7:00 PM  

  • That is such an amazingly creative book! Thanks for sharing!

    By Blogger Tracey, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home