Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

OK I'm peeved

I went to the bathroom and brushed out my hair, grabbed a mirror so I could admire the back... and nearly burst into tears! What should have been a nice trim with long layers, is not. There are no layers, there's a freakin shelf. A straight cut about an inch or two above the bottom, longer part. It's awful.

I went to the beauty shop here on this base and she took one look and said "Oh... that's bad" gave me the number to call to demand a refund and said as soon as I get it to come back and she'll fix it.

Now, I'm sure you're thinking I should have maybe noticed this before I left the shop earlier today. Well, the woman put some product on the ends and did some quick scrunching thing with her hands and when she showed it to me in the mirror it looked fine. No long layers, but there didn't appear to be a freakin' shelf either. I was ok with all one length. The split ends were gone, I was happy. It wasn't till I got home and brushed the wind blown tangles out that I saw the butcher job.

So, now I have to take another day and go back down to the other base, get my refund, come back here and get it fixed. I'm peeved. Greatly peeved. Even B, an 11 year old BOY looked at it and said "Mom, that's not right" How bad is that?

Needless to say, I will never go to that beauty shop again. If I can talk myself into another haircut while I am in Germany, I will either go to the shop here on base or I will get my neighbor to do it (found out today one of the ladies in my building does hair)

K, going now, just had to vent that out. Now I have to figure out what to feed my hubby and son for dinner lol.

3 comment(s):

  • Aww Sweetie... I'm so sorry! *hugs* I hate bad haircuts!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:21 PM  

  • I live in FEAR of getting my hair cut over here...I see what people look like in the salons and I absolutely refuse to do it! I cried all the way home in the US once after a haircut....never again! I always go to the same girl in Michigan....good thing I am trying to grow my hair out! :)

    Good luck on getting the refund - I hope that the repairs turn out nicely!! {{hugs}}


    By Blogger Kimberly, at 5:24 PM  

  • Oh, no! Bad haircuts are so traumatic--I hope you've been able to get it fixed!

    From the time I was 13 until I moved to Ohio my sister did my hair. It was so hard to go out there and let a stranger cut it! First I tried a few of those $14.99 haircut places to try to save money, and I had some bad experiences. I was always having to even things up myself when I got home. (How can you cut three inches off someone's hair and miss a spot???) Now there's only one place I'll go to since I finally lucked out and found a girl who does a good job on my hair at a place that only charges $20...if she ever leaves there to work at a different salon I'm following her!


    By Blogger Daisy, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home