Taking today off School
Since we're participating in the marathon, and we'll be leaving here at 10:30 this morning, I decided not to have class today. That makes for a three day week for us, but it was a good one =) I helped B set up a blog to use as his homeschool journal. He writes what he did that day, sometimes he will be assigned a writing assignment there, he'll write about books he reads, etc. He also set up a personal blog, he's really having fun lol. Wait till I show him how to add stuff to his sidebars *g*We read some short stories one day, did some Ancient Rome stuff, some Astronomy, reviewed place values in Math, talked about different kinds of nouns, and had an Art class. (That was fun! I found some learn to draw links online and we each drew a picture, copied from the site. The site had the pic upside down and the goal was not to se the pic, just to copy the lines and in the end you flip it rightside up and you have a person sitting in a chair.... and we both did hehehe)
So that was our first week =)
Last night hubby and I loaded most of the stuff for the marathon into the neighbor's car. I've still got to grab a few last minute things to throw in a backpack, but otherwise we're ready. And of course, after days and days and days of beautiful weather, today it's cloudy and supposed to rain rofl. Flippin' figures!
Well, guess I should get things together for today. I still need to find the yarns I'm taking... I'm thinking I'll work on scrunchies. I can take a bag/basket full of leftovers and fun fur and whip out quite a few. I can do flowers too, those are good for leftovers, and work up quickly without too much concentration =)
K, getting off the computer now lol. Lots to do!!






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home