Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Friday, September 16, 2005

Look at the pretties!

I got stitch markers today from Donna (Loves Tender Touch) and aren't they just lovely??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love blue, and that gorgeous red and gold one is all sorts of cool, it's got blue in it, hmmm or maybe it's purple =) Depends on the light! Love them!

I haven't mailed mine out yet, I meant to the day of the marathon but I forgot before they closed Friday and Saturday I was too damn tired to remember lol. I have them ready to go out though, and I have money to mail them so they will be in the mail no later than Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm really frustrated too, I sent Kimberly some supplies to make stitch markers for the swap and the envelope was returned... my dumb ass wrote the address wrong! So I'm puting those in the mail asap direct to her Europe address, via the German post... hopefully they will get to her quickly.

Not much in the way of FO's to report. I'm testing a pattern for a scarf and ran into a snag. I thought I had enough yarn, but it turned out the second skein was slightly off in color and had a sheen to it the first section didn't have. I was 3 feet into it too. Talk about cussing! So I've restarted it in a dark sage and I'm about 18 inches in now. I was gonna give it to hubby for his bday, but from a comment he made last night, I doubt he'd ever wear it. I wasn't thinking about the fact that the man is a natural furnace, and this scarf is double thick lol. Sooooo instead, someone else's hubby will get it as a christmas gift ;) I know two men who'd wear it and be happy for the warmth lol. I am going to make myself one in plum though. It'll come in handy before long.

We got our first cold front tonight, the temp dropped to 54 degrees in about half an hour. I walked out to smoke and I could see my breath! (that was before lighting up lol) I've been seeing more and more leaves on the ground and lots of yellow on the trees. Fall is here, that's for sure!

Well, I better get off here, I need to get this scarf finished so I can get back to craft fair stuff. I kinda needed a break from it, but I still want to make more hats and scarves. And some chapstick holders if I can find more lanyard doohickies.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

3 comment(s):

  • The stitch markers that you received are soooo pretty. I don't have you in my group, but I am also swapping markers. I think this was a pretty good idea for a swap since they are easy and quick to make.

    By Blogger Kellycat, at 8:29 PM  

  • I'm sorry that you have to re-mail them to me! Thank you so much for being such a sweetie and sending them to me in the first place! you are a star!

    Love the stitch markers that you received - very pretty! I am loving seeing what everyone is sending out!


    By Blogger Kimberly, at 12:49 AM  

  • What is this "fall" you speak of? I sounds just glorious!

    By Blogger Lynlee, at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home